List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Martijn Tonies Date:September 14 2006 10:13am
Subject:Re: South American timber products.
View as plain text
> This sounds great. Could you please post some of your timber products
> here to the list? Many of us are really looking for a break from this
> boring MySQL stuff. Thanks, and our kind regards to you too.

Unless they offer a new table-type that allows us to store real timber,
I don't think this is MySQL related :-)

Martijn Tonies
Upscene Productions
http://www.upscene.com
My thoughts:
http://blog.upscene.com/martijn/
http://www.databasedevelopmentforum.com
Thread
South American timber products.Agrapin S.A. - Timber Industry and Trading13 Sep
  • Re: South American timber products.Brian Dunning14 Sep
  • Re: South American timber products.Martijn Tonies14 Sep
    • Re: South American timber products.Renato Golin14 Sep
  • Re: South American timber products.Paul McCullagh14 Sep
    • Re: South American timber products.Renato Golin14 Sep
  • Re: South American timber products.Martijn Tonies14 Sep
    • Re: South American timber products.Duncan Hill14 Sep