List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Brian Dunning Date:September 13 2006 10:46pm
Subject:Re: South American timber products.
View as plain text
Hi Agrapin -

This sounds great. Could you please post some of your timber products
here to the list? Many of us are really looking for a break from this
boring MySQL stuff. Thanks, and our kind regards to you too.

- Brian

On Sep 11, 2006, at 7:57 PM, Agrapin S.A. - Timber Industry and
Trading wrote:

> Dear Sirs,
>
> We are glad to introduce our company as a leading manufacturer and
> exporter of timber products
>
> With production units in Brazil and Argentina, we can supply a wide
> range of products, according to customer requirements, certified
> quality and full respect of delivery terms.
>
> Please kindly visit our site www.agrapin.net where are listed our
> main products and timber species.
>
> We'll be glad to receive your detailed inquiries.
>
> Thanks for your kind attention and best regards.
>
> Agrapin S.A. - Montevideo - Uruguay
> South America Commercial Office
> e-mail: agrapin@stripped
> web: www.agrapin.net
>
> This message is in full compliance with U.S. Federal requirements
> for commercial email under bill S.1618 Title lll, Section 301,
> Paragraph (a)(2)(C) passed by the 105th U.S. Congress and cannot be
> considered SPAM since it includes a remove mechanism.  If you are
> not interested in receiving our e-mails then please reply with a
> "remove " in the subject line.

Thread
South American timber products.Agrapin S.A. - Timber Industry and Trading13 Sep
  • Re: South American timber products.Brian Dunning14 Sep
  • Re: South American timber products.Martijn Tonies14 Sep
    • Re: South American timber products.Renato Golin14 Sep
  • Re: South American timber products.Paul McCullagh14 Sep
    • Re: South American timber products.Renato Golin14 Sep
  • Re: South American timber products.Martijn Tonies14 Sep
    • Re: South American timber products.Duncan Hill14 Sep