List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Agrapin S.A. - Timber Industry and Trading Date:September 12 2006 2:57am
Subject:South American timber products.
View as plain text
 - This mail is a HTML mail. Not all elements could be shown in plain text mode. -

Dear Sirs,

We are glad to introduce our company as a leading manufacturer and exporter of timber
products

With production units in Brazil and Argentina, we can supply a wide range of products,
according to customer requirements, certified quality and full respect of delivery terms.

Please kindly visit our site
www.agrapin.net
where are listed our main products and timber species.

We'll be glad to receive your detailed inquiries.

Thanks for your kind attention and best regards.

Agrapin S.A. - Montevideo - Uruguay
South America Commercial Office
e-mail:
agrapin@stripped
web:
www.agrapin.net

This message is in full compliance with U.S. Federal requirements for commercial email
under bill S.1618 Title lll, Section 301, Paragraph (a)(2)(C) passed by the 105th U.S.
Congress and cannot be considered SPAM since it includes a remove mechanism.  If you are
not interested in receiving our e-mails then please reply with a "remove " in the subject
line.

South American timber products.Agrapin S.A. - Timber Industry and Trading13 Sep
  • Re: South American timber products.Brian Dunning14 Sep
  • Re: South American timber products.Martijn Tonies14 Sep
    • Re: South American timber products.Renato Golin14 Sep
  • Re: South American timber products.Paul McCullagh14 Sep
    • Re: South American timber products.Renato Golin14 Sep
  • Re: South American timber products.Martijn Tonies14 Sep
    • Re: South American timber products.Duncan Hill14 Sep