List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Steffan A. Cline Date:September 12 2006 1:36pm
Subject:SQL
View as plain text
Is there anyone who has EXTENSIVE sql experience that is available for
consulting? This is a short term opportunity for a single project. Maybe an
couple hours tops to assist in some COMPLEX queries that do totals and the
like across multiple tables. This is NOT for an amateur. IF you can handle
COMPLEX SQL and have EXTENSIVE experience please contact me off list, just
send me an email and I'll respond to them tonight. When you respond, please
send the MOST COMPLEX query you have ever done as an example of your work.

The caps are not meant to be yelling but rather accentuating the fact that I
need someone assistance of someone extremely experienced for this project.

Thanks

Steffan

T E L  6 0 2 . 5 7 9 . 4 2 3 0 | F A X  6 0 2 . 9 7 1 . 1 6 9 4
Steffan A. Cline
Steffan@stripped                             Phoenix, Az
http://www.ExecuChoice.net                                  USA
AIM : SteffanC          ICQ : 57234309