List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Behrang Saeedzadeh Date:September 9 2006 9:45pm
Hi,

Everytime I send an email to this maling list I get a strange reply
from MySQL like this:

  Sorry. Your message could not be delivered to:

  ml-mysql,FirstClass Server (The name was not found at the remote site. Check
  that the name has been entered correctly.)

Could someone explain why am I getting these delivery failure messages
while my emails are delievered successfuly to the list?

Regards,
Behi

--
"We can only see a short distance ahead,
but we can see plenty there

"Science is a differential equation. Religion
is a boundary condition" - Alan Turing

Behrang Saeedzadeh
http://www.jroller.com/page/behrangsa
http://my.opera.com/behrangsa
Thread
MySQL mailing list's strange responsesBehrang Saeedzadeh9 Sep
  • Re: MySQL mailing list's strange responsesDan Nelson10 Sep