List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Chris Date:September 7 2006 5:03am
Subject:Re: problem with InnoDB
View as plain text
prasad.ramisetti@stripped wrote:
> Hi Dan,
>
> Thanks for yur response. Does it makes sense to create an index on a
> primary key ..as that is my smallest field ?

A primary key already has an index.
Thread
RE: problem with InnoDBprasad.ramisetti4 Sep
  • Re: problem with InnoDBDan Nelson4 Sep
RE: problem with InnoDBprasad.ramisetti7 Sep
  • Re: problem with InnoDBChris7 Sep
  • Re: problem with InnoDBDouglas Sims7 Sep
  • Re: problem with InnoDBDan Nelson7 Sep
    • Re: problem with InnoDBDouglas Sims7 Sep
RE: problem with InnoDBprasad.ramisetti7 Sep
  • Re: problem with InnoDBJochem van Dieten7 Sep
RE: problem with InnoDBprasad.ramisetti7 Sep
  • Re: problem with InnoDBPaul McCullagh7 Sep
    • Re: problem with InnoDBGabriel PREDA10 Sep