List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Eric Braswell Date:August 31 2006 10:41pm
Subject:Re: www/dev.mysql.com?
View as plain text
Ashley M. Kirchner wrote:
 >    Anyone else having trouble getting to either sites?

We have been experiencing an intermittent and inconsistent routing
problem with one of our ISPs. We use round-robin DNS and at this point
we may need to simply drop that ISP from the mix until we can isolate
the problem.

I apologize for this inconvenience. As a temporary work-around you can
use one of the functioning IPs -- 213.136.52.29 and 213.136.52.82. The
default virtual host is the Developer Zone so you can access downloads
and the manual in this way.

I expect to have this resolved by tomorrow afternoon US pacific time.

--
Eric Braswell
Web Manager     MySQL AB

Thread
www/dev.mysql.com?Ashley M. Kirchner1 Sep
  • Re: www/dev.mysql.com?Eric Braswell1 Sep