List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Ratheesh K J Date:August 28 2006 4:49am
Subject:Seperating Application server and Database server
View as plain text
Hello all,

Currently our application and MySQL server are on the same machine.

When should these be seperated?
What are the main reasons that we should be having a seperate DB server?

Ratheesh Bhat K J
Thread
Seperating Application server and Database serverRatheesh K J28 Aug
  • Re: Seperating Application server and Database serverChris W28 Aug
  • Re: Seperating Application server and Database serverDaniel Kasak28 Aug
  • Re: Seperating Application server and Database serverBrent Baisley28 Aug
  • Re: Seperating Application server and Database serverRatheesh K J28 Aug
  • RE: Seperating Application server and Database serverJerry Schwartz28 Aug