List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Chris Knipe Date:August 27 2006 10:26pm
Subject:Re: Server-Crash - What to do?
View as plain text
> On filesystem level I made all rescue trials. My problem is, that only the
> MYD
> file is still available. I tried reconstructing it with "myisamchk -r -o
> table_name.MYD", but as I said without the wanted result.

MYD is your data, MYI is your indexes (Indexes are easy to rebuild, you
should not worry about that).

If myisamchk can't read the MYD, then I don't know what else there is.  My
guess would be that the data file is damage beyond repair :-(

If you have a complete and working set of binary logs (incase you used
replication which I doubt), you should also be able to get your data back
out of that... But otherwise, I'd say you're out of luck.

--
Chris

Thread
Server-Crash - What to do?Karel W. Dingeldey27 Aug
  • Re: Server-Crash - What to do?Martins27 Aug
    • Re: Server-Crash - What to do?Karel W. Dingeldey28 Aug
      • Re: Server-Crash - What to do?Ludwig Pummer28 Aug
  • Re: Server-Crash - What to do?Chris Knipe27 Aug
  • Re: Server-Crash - What to do?Chris Knipe28 Aug
Re: Server-Crash - What to do?Karel W. Dingeldey27 Aug