List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Karel W. Dingeldey Date:August 27 2006 1:38pm
Subject:Server-Crash - What to do?
View as plain text
Hello,

yesterday my server crashed. The harddisk got corrupted, including some MySQL
table files. So MySQL can't see some of its tables, although the table files
are visible on the filesystem. Is it possible to repair the files? It's a
MySQL 4.1 (Debian Sarge).
From one table I only have the MYD file. The documentation says, that this is
the file with the data in it. I hope it's possible to reconstruct this table,
too?!

Thanks,
Karel W. Dingeldey

PS: I already tried with "myisamchk -r -o *.MY*", but then all datasets are
gone and the table is empty. :-(
Thread
Server-Crash - What to do?Karel W. Dingeldey27 Aug
  • Re: Server-Crash - What to do?Martins27 Aug
    • Re: Server-Crash - What to do?Karel W. Dingeldey28 Aug
      • Re: Server-Crash - What to do?Ludwig Pummer28 Aug
  • Re: Server-Crash - What to do?Chris Knipe27 Aug
  • Re: Server-Crash - What to do?Chris Knipe28 Aug
Re: Server-Crash - What to do?Karel W. Dingeldey27 Aug