List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Jerry Schwartz Date:August 22 2006 9:03pm
Subject:RE: Finding field in all tables
View as plain text
Unfortunately, I have no experience running two versions of MySQL on the
same box, and we have no development environment. That contributes to my
timidity.

By the way, I thought I read that the list wouldn't accept HTML-coded
messages; but yours came through that way. Did I misread something?

Regards,

Jerry Schwartz
Global Information Incorporated
195 Farmington Ave.
Farmington, CT 06032

860.674.8796 / FAX: 860.674.8341

Thread
Finding field in all tablesJerry Schwartz22 Aug
  • RE: Finding field in all tablesGeorge Law22 Aug
    • RE: Finding field in all tablesJerry Schwartz22 Aug
  • Re: Finding field in all tablesPeter Brawley22 Aug