List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Jerry Schwartz Date:August 22 2006 8:12pm
Subject:RE: Finding field in all tables
View as plain text
I haven't ventured into MySQL 5.x, I have enough trouble working with this
house of cards I was handed. I'll try to remember this for the future,
though.

Thanks to all.

Regards,

Jerry Schwartz
Global Information Incorporated
195 Farmington Ave.
Farmington, CT 06032

860.674.8796 / FAX: 860.674.8341

Thread
Finding field in all tablesJerry Schwartz22 Aug
  • RE: Finding field in all tablesGeorge Law22 Aug
    • RE: Finding field in all tablesJerry Schwartz22 Aug
  • Re: Finding field in all tablesPeter Brawley22 Aug