List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Darrell Shifflett Date:April 18 1999 6:10am
View as plain text
Release:       mysql-3.22.21 (Source distribution)
System: Linux 2.0.36 #3 Fri Nov 27 05:24:23 CST 1998
i586 unknown
Perl: This is perl, version 5.004_04 built for i386-linux

Can anyone give me the correct syntax for me to use
mysqladmin, mysqldump, using the user 'root'? I have a password set for
root, i have no problems with: mysql -u root -p
password: xxxxxxxx

If this is on the*
will you kindly give the correct URL please. I have looked, i may have
missed it.
Excuse the lame question.
Darrell Shifflett          |                (_)               |
Self Proposed              |   Sometimes the simplest things  |
Linux Freak & PERL Lover   |    in life are often the best    |
                           |                  - Diethyl       |
bluez@stripped         |___________oooO_____Oooo__________|                (  )/    ( ,)

SyntaxDarrell Shifflett18 Apr
  • Re: SyntaxBenjamin Pflugmann19 Apr