List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Martin Edelius Date:December 2 1999 4:06pm
Subject:Re: What Went Wrong (Again)
View as plain text
You need to put default after the not null.

ALTER TABLE clientes CHANGE nic nic INT (11) UNSIGNED not null DEFAULT 50 ;

Best regards,
Martin Edelius

Spirex Digital Design
www: http://www.spirex.se
Mail: martin.edelius@stripped
Phone: +46-31-514651, 0708-113711
Fax: +46-31-514331
Aröds Industriväg 3c
S-422 43 Hisings Backa
If I haven't gotten back to you or done what I'm supposed to, let me know
again as I have too much to do for my own good...