List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Mike Blezien Date:August 21 2006 1:45am
Subject:Calculation distances
View as plain text
Hello,

we are working on a small project which needs to calculate the closest distances
from an address and/or zipcode entered into a search box. It will read from a
MySQL database of companies, which store their address and zipcodes.

looking for the best way to approach this. I've seen some zipcode Perl modules
on
Cpan, but nothing for helping calculation distances. Can someone point me in the
right direction to accomplish this ... thx's :)

TIA,

Mike(mickalo)Blezien

Thread
Calculation distancesMike Blezien21 Aug
  • Re: Calculation distancesChris W21 Aug
  • Re: Calculation distancesMike Blezien21 Aug
    • Re: Calculation distancesChris W21 Aug
RE: Calculation distancesJay Blanchard21 Aug