List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Steffan A. Cline Date:August 13 2006 10:53pm
Subject:Joining result sets into 1 row
View as plain text
I am in a situation where I have say 1 column called "attribute" I need and
the result set is 3 rows. i.e.
ROW 1 - Mechanic
ROW 2 - Carpenter
ROW 3 - Plumber
I want to have the rows returned as one row
Such as
ROW 1 Mechanic, Carpenter, Plumber

Something like a literal join would be beautiful such as :
ROW 1 Mechanic, Carpenter and Plumber

I think the latter is asking for too much but the first would be awesome.

Any advice is much appreciated!

Thanks

Steffan

T E L  6 0 2 . 5 7 9 . 4 2 3 0 | F A X  6 0 2 . 9 7 1 . 1 6 9 4
Steffan A. Cline
Steffan@stripped                             Phoenix, Az
http://www.ExecuChoice.net                                  USA
AIM : SteffanC          ICQ : 57234309
                                  Lasso Partner Alliance Member

Joining result sets into 1 rowSteffan A. Cline14 Aug
  • Re: Joining result sets into 1 rowOw Mun Heng14 Aug
  • Re: Joining result sets into 1 rowBrent Baisley14 Aug
  • Re: Joining result sets into 1 rowBrad Jahnke14 Aug
Re: Joining result sets into 1 rowOw Mun Heng14 Aug