List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Peter Brawley Date:August 11 2006 3:38pm
Subject:Re: PHP script to simply manage tables
View as plain text
Thomas

/>Is there any PHP script to create it automatically (in the same way
 >phpMyAdmin does, but with less functionalities)? /

Mebbe theUsual will be helpful
http://www.artfulsoftware.com/theusual.html, code at
http://www.artfulsoftware.com/mysqlbook/sampler/mysqled1_appe.html#theusual_php.

PB

-----

thomas Armstrong wrote:
> Hi.
>
> I've got three tables (users, books and news), and I would like to
> crete a web interface
> to manage their data (create items, modify items, delete items).
>
> Is there any PHP script to create it automatically (in the same way
> phpMyAdmin does, but
> with less functionalities)?
>
> Thank you very much.

No virus found in this outgoing message. Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.1.405 / Virus Database: 268.10.9/416 - Release Date: 8/10/2006
Thread
PHP script to simply manage tablesthomas Armstrong11 Aug
  • Re: PHP script to simply manage tablesPeter Brawley11 Aug
  • RE: PHP script to simply manage tablesDaevid Vincent12 Aug