List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Daevid Vincent Date:August 11 2006 4:07am
Subject:RE: cell colors PHP/MySQL
View as plain text
No. a switch requires 'testing' the condition, and for every row.

The CSS way is much more efficient (and preferred for best practices) as
it's more flexible. You can change the CSS file easily without changing any
PHP code. But the speed will be the biggest improvement.

A wise man once told me, "Organization is the key to success".

DÆVID