List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:mos Date:August 10 2006 9:51pm
Subject:How to create a table of dates?
View as plain text
This one has me puzzled. All I need to do is create a table of dates, one
date per row, from a starting to ending date.

So if the date range is '2001-01-15' to '2003-04-01' then it would generate
approx 800 rows with dates between these 2 ranges. I can't seem to figure
out how to do it without writing a program. Is there a way to generate
these rows using just one sql statement? Or am I relegated to writing a
program to generate these dates?

TIA
Mike
Thread
How to create a table of dates?mos10 Aug
  • Re: How to create a table of dates?Peter Brawley11 Aug