List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Ligaya Turmelle Date:August 10 2006 5:22am
Subject:Re: cell colors PHP/MySQL
View as plain text
Brian E Boothe wrote:
> i'm needing assistance in table Cell color thru MySQL
> i have a project were im listing a projects in a table  either Complete
> / Active / Pending /  now im needing these refrances cells to change
> Color whenver its lists them out on a page,
>  [Complete] =  green    [Active] = Blue    [Pending] = yellow
> Can someone Give me refrences or Code in PHP to how to accomplish this
> thanks
Probably have better luck asking this on the PHP general mailing list.
Or any of the various PHP sites with forums.

life is a game... so have fun.

cell colors PHP/MySQLBrian E Boothe9 Aug
  • Re: cell colors PHP/MySQLChris White9 Aug
  • Re: cell colors PHP/MySQLNicholas Vettese9 Aug
    • RE: cell colors PHP/MySQLDaevid Vincent11 Aug
  • RE: cell colors PHP/MySQLSST - Adelaide)9 Aug
  • Re: cell colors PHP/MySQLLigaya Turmelle10 Aug