List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Ben Clewett Date:August 8 2006 8:47am
Subject:Version 4.1.9 crash
View as plain text
Dear MySQL,

I posted a problem with 4.1.9 crashing when reading data from a InnodB
HotBackup image, and then encountering a foreign key conflict.

I can't talk to InnoDB, they make it very clear on their web site that
they do not offer support until money changes hands.  This will not
happen if their product crashes MySQL.

Besides which, it is MySQL which is crashing.  Their on-trial HotBackup
product is working perfectly.

Nobody answered my posting.  Considering the severity of this problem I
am surprised by this.  Surely MySQL care that their product contains a
flaw which causes complete failure of their product?

Is there anybody I can talk to about this?  Anybody who has some advise
on how to stop MySQL crashing?

Or provide a small shell script to restart MySQL each time it crashes??

Regards,

Ben Clewett.

Thread
Version 4.1.9 crashBen Clewett8 Aug
  • Re: Version 4.1.9 crashDan Buettner8 Aug
  • Re: Version 4.1.9 crashDaniel da Veiga8 Aug