List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Jose de Leon Date:December 1 1999 11:54pm
Subject:Persistent MySQL connections in C
View as plain text
How does one implement persistent MySQL connections in C?  Is this something
that MySQL does through its API or must I, the interface writer, handle the
persistence?

I have seen some references to using Perl, and I have used that before.  I
have also seen references to using mysql++.  Using C++ or Perl is out of the
question for the target host.  Please some pointers to documenation or
example C source that shows how to implement persistent connections would be
much appreciated.

Thank You,
Jose de Leon

Thread
Persistent MySQL connections in CJose de Leon2 Dec
  • Re: Persistent MySQL connections in Csinisa2 Dec