List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Jose de Leon Date:December 1 1999 11:54pm
Subject:Persistent MySQL connections in C
View as plain text
How does one implement persistent MySQL connections in C?  Is this something
that MySQL does through its API or must I, the interface writer, handle the

I have seen some references to using Perl, and I have used that before.  I
have also seen references to using mysql++.  Using C++ or Perl is out of the
question for the target host.  Please some pointers to documenation or
example C source that shows how to implement persistent connections would be
much appreciated.

Thank You,
Jose de Leon

Persistent MySQL connections in CJose de Leon2 Dec
  • Re: Persistent MySQL connections in Csinisa2 Dec