List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Peter Brawley Date:August 2 2006 9:53pm
Subject:Re: logic/db question
View as plain text
Bruce

>tried to get to the link...saw that it's 'localhost'!!!!!!

Sorry! http://www.artfulsoftware.com/mysqlbook/sampler/mysqled1ch20.html

PB

-----

bruce wrote:
> hi peter...
>
> tried to get to the link...saw that it's 'localhost'!!!!!!
>
> what's the real/actual url...
>
> -bruce

No virus found in this outgoing message. Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.1.394 / Virus Database: 268.10.5/404 - Release Date: 7/31/2006
Thread
logic/db questionbruce2 Aug
  • Re: logic/db questionPeter Brawley2 Aug
    • RE: logic/db questionbruce2 Aug
      • Re: logic/db questionPeter Brawley2 Aug
      • FULL TEXT SEARCH ALTERNATIVES...avrombay3 Aug
        • Re: FULL TEXT SEARCH ALTERNATIVES...Martin Jespersen3 Aug
        • Re: FULL TEXT SEARCH ALTERNATIVES...mos3 Aug