List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:leo huang Date:August 1 2006 9:57am
Subject:Re: Can Innodb reuse the deleted rows disk space?
View as plain text
hi, Dan Nelson, Jochem van Dieten, and Chris

Thx!

I think I understand it after your replies.

Regards,
Leo Huang

2006/7/30, Dan Nelson <dnelson@stripped>:
> In the last episode (Jul 29), Jochem van Dieten said:
> > >
> > >It can be re-used after the transaction has been committed
> >
> > After all transactions that were started before the transaction that
> > did the delete committed have either been committed or rolled back.
>
> Ouch.
>
> --
>         Dan Nelson
>         dnelson@stripped

Thread
Can Innodb reuse the deleted rows disk space?leo huang24 Jul
Re: Can Innodb reuse the deleted rows disk space?dilipkumar_parikh24 Jul
  • Re: Can Innodb reuse the deleted rows disk space?leo huang26 Jul
    • Re: Can Innodb reuse the deleted rows disk space?Chris26 Jul
      • Re: Can Innodb reuse the deleted rows disk space?leo huang26 Jul
        • Re: Can Innodb reuse the deleted rows disk space?Chris27 Jul
          • Re: Can Innodb reuse the deleted rows disk space?leo huang28 Jul
            • Re: Can Innodb reuse the deleted rows disk space?Chris28 Jul
              • Re: Can Innodb reuse the deleted rows disk space?leo huang28 Jul
                • Re: Can Innodb reuse the deleted rows disk space?Dan Nelson28 Jul
                  • Re: Can Innodb reuse the deleted rows disk space?Jochem van Dieten29 Jul
                    • Re: Can Innodb reuse the deleted rows disk space?Dan Nelson29 Jul
                      • Re: Can Innodb reuse the deleted rows disk space?leo huang1 Aug