List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Phong Nguyen Date:July 31 2006 1:26pm
Subject:SQL Plus (oracle) and SQL (mysql)
View as plain text
Hello,

I have two servers: one is oracle database and another
one is mysql database. We developed two web
application using cold fusion running on each one

Server 1: oracle database with cold fusion application
server 2: mysql database with cold fusion application

My question is if we decide to switch server 1 to
server 2 (oracle database to mysql) or server 2 to
server1 (mysql to oracle). Then, what happen to
sqlplus (oracle) and sql (mysql) using with
application. You can say what are # between sqlplus
(oracle) and sql (mysql)

Thank you so much,

DT