List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Chris McKeever Date:July 30 2006 3:42pm
Subject:Saving Image in Database [again]
View as plain text
Starting to build a new schema, and one of the items is image storage
In the past I have always used filesystem storage.

Was wondering if I could get a conversation started on the pros/cons
of database storage verse filesystem

Thanks!

--
please respond to the list .. if you need to contact me direct

<A href="http://www.prupref.com">Simply Chicago Real Estate</A>
Thread
Saving Image in Database [again]Chris McKeever30 Jul
  • Re: Saving Image in Database [again]mos30 Jul
  • RE: Saving Image in Database [again]John Berman30 Jul
  • Re: Saving Image in Database [again]Michael Loftis30 Jul
RE: Saving Image in Database [again]Jay Blanchard31 Jul