List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Eric Bergen Date:July 29 2006 5:10pm
Subject:Re: Looking For How test database performans on different hardware
View as plain text
Vahric,
  There are so many variations between different hardware platforms
that can affect performance on your specific application that it's
better to run benchmarks on the actual hardware if you have it. If not
then Peter Zaitsev's performance blog is the next best resource.
http://www.mysqlperformanceblog.com/category/hardware/

--
Eric Bergen
eric.bergen@strippedom