List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:André Ress Date:July 28 2006 12:09pm
Subject:Threads of terminated clientapplications
View as plain text
Hello MySQL Comunity.

We have a problem with abortet clients and long time querys.

If our application performs a long time select statement on the mySql database and the
application is abortet, the query still runs!
We tried several time-out variables like wait_timeout, interactive_timeout or
connection_timeout but without success.
What we need is, that the connection thread gets terminated after the client application
was abnormaly terminated.
We currently use a mySQL V5.0.20 server and have the problem under windows and linux os.

Terminating the thread with KILL is not possible option, it has to be terminated
automatically.

Regards ans thx for your efforts,

André

Thread
Threads of terminated clientapplicationsAndré Ress28 Jul
  • Re: Threads of terminated clientapplicationsDan Nelson28 Jul
Re: Threads of terminated clientapplicationsAndré Ress31 Jul
  • Re: Threads of terminated clientapplicationsDan Nelson31 Jul