List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Chris White Date:July 26 2006 11:42pm
Subject:Re: JOIN table where not in other table
View as plain text
On Wednesday 26 July 2006 11:30 am, Peter Lauri wrote:
> 4.0.27, so that is probably the reason. Any other way then with a sub
> query? I solved it with my "stupid" solution, feels strange to JOIN tables
> and choose rows where the join value is NULL (left outer join) :)

Are you using phpMyAdmin?  I was told by a coworker that phpMyAdmin adds those
limits in.  Wondering if taking the LIMIT out might do it.  Also, are the
tables really named table1 and table2 (Yah, I know.. but I have to make
sure :( )?

--
Chris White
PHP Programmer/DBoy
      • Re: JOIN table where not in other tableChris White27 Jul
        • RE: JOIN table where not in other tablePeter Lauri27 Jul
          • Re: JOIN table where not in other tableChris White27 Jul
            • RE: JOIN table where not in other tablePeter Lauri27 Jul
              • Re: JOIN table where not in other tableChris White27 Jul
                • RE: JOIN table where not in other tablePeter Lauri27 Jul
              • Re: JOIN table where not in other tablePeter Brawley27 Jul