List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Nicholas Vettese Date:July 26 2006 4:04pm
Subject:Checkboxes
View as plain text
I am trying to allow a user to use checkboxes for multiple selections, and I am trying to
get the database to record the choices made by the user.  I am using a VARCHAR(250), but
I am guessing that may be wrong.  Also, other than adding a "[]" to the end of the 'name'
(e.g. <input type="checkbox" name="mod_type[]" value="alternative"
/>Alternative<br />), what do I need to do?

I hope I am asking this question correctly.  If not, please feel free to flame me.

Nick

Thread
CheckboxesNicholas Vettese26 Jul
  • Re: CheckboxesPeter Brawley26 Jul