List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Brandon Shuey Date:April 18 1999 4:04am
Subject:Selecting a Drive to avoid "Drive Full" Problem
View as plain text
I have the shareware version of Mysql running under NT4.0.  I also have it installed on my
E:\ drive.  However, when doing large
queries with joins I get a couple of files in my C:\TEMP\MY10 and C:\TEMP\MY12 that are
100+megs and 250+megs.  This frequently
hangs the SQL becuase there isn't enough space on that drive.

My C:\ is much smaller than my E:\ drive.  Is there some way to have it write those temp
files to a directory of my choosing on my
E:\ drive?

Brandon Shuey
WebCentric Inc.
(316) 612-8030
brandon@stripped

Thread
Selecting a Drive to avoid "Drive Full" Problem(Brandon Shuey)18 Apr
  • RE: Selecting a Drive to avoid "Drive Full" ProblemBrian Andrews18 Apr