List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Jon Date:July 25 2006 2:30pm
Subject:Re: Stored procedures
View as plain text
But the scope of a prepared statement is only the session? I want a stored
procedure to avoid some sql in clientside code...Or do you mean a prep in
the stored?

/Jon

On 7/25/06, Burke, Dan <dburke@stripped> wrote:

> If I understand correctly, what you need is prepared statements.
>
> http://dev.mysql.com/doc/refman/5.0/en/sqlps.html
>
> Dan.

Stored proceduresJon25 Jul
  • Re: Stored proceduresVisolve DB Team25 Jul
    • Re: Stored proceduresJon25 Jul
  • Re: Stored proceduresChris White25 Jul
    • Re: Stored proceduresJon Molin25 Jul
  • Re: Stored proceduresDevananda30 Jul
    • Re: Stored proceduresPeter Brawley30 Jul
      • Re: Stored proceduresJon31 Jul
RE: Stored proceduresDan Burke25 Jul
  • Re: Stored proceduresJon25 Jul
RE: Stored proceduresDan Burke26 Jul