List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Jon Date:July 25 2006 11:43am
Subject:Re: Stored procedures
View as plain text
On 7/25/06, Visolve DB Team <mysql_support@stripped> wrote:

> Hello  Jon.

Hi there Team :)

And thanks for the quick reply

Could you tell me the version of MySql ?. You can find the version by
> excuting the command
>
> SELECT version()
>
> If the version is below 5, the stored procedure feature would not work .

The version shown is 5.0.21-standard (from the rpm
MySQL-server-standard-5.0.21-1.rhel3).

I have no problem with other sp, like:
CREATE PROCEDURE sp_test3 (IN value int)
select count(*) from some_table where foo > value;

It's just defining table and limit I've had problems with (there is also one
mentioning this in the manual about creating sp
http://dev.mysql.com/doc/refman/5.0/en/create-procedure.html )

So could it be that it's not possible?

/Jon

Thanks
> Visolve DB Team.

Thread
Stored proceduresJon25 Jul
  • Re: Stored proceduresVisolve DB Team25 Jul
    • Re: Stored proceduresJon25 Jul
  • Re: Stored proceduresChris White25 Jul
    • Re: Stored proceduresJon Molin25 Jul
  • Re: Stored proceduresDevananda30 Jul
    • Re: Stored proceduresPeter Brawley30 Jul
      • Re: Stored proceduresJon31 Jul
RE: Stored proceduresDan Burke25 Jul
  • Re: Stored proceduresJon25 Jul
RE: Stored proceduresDan Burke26 Jul