List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Jimmy Guerrero Date:July 24 2006 8:48pm
Subject:RE: mysql + LVS
View as plain text
Hello,

Just to make sure we separate the two...

> mysql cluster that preforms reads on all the slaves, and writes only on
the master.

The above can be used to describe a typical use case for MySQL Replication.

In a MySQL Cluster there is no need to load-balance your reads and writes.

Thanks,

Jimmy Guerrero
MySQL, Inc

sum of time?jabbott24 Oct
  • Re: sum of time?Dobromir Velev24 Oct
    • mysql + LVSWinn Johnston24 Jul
      • RE: mysql + LVSJimmy Guerrero24 Jul
        • RE: mysql + LVSWinn Johnston25 Jul
          • RE: mysql + LVS highjacked (mysql + NFS ramfs)Winn Johnston25 Jul
            • RE: mysql + LVS highjacked (mysql + NFS ramfs)Barry Newton25 Jul
  • Re: sum of time?SGreen24 Oct
    • Re: sum of time?Martijn Tonies24 Oct
      • Re: sum of time?Michael Stassen24 Oct
        • Re: sum of time?Michael Stassen24 Oct