List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Jimmy Guerrero Date:July 24 2006 3:24pm
Subject:RE: Synro MySQL databases
View as plain text
Hello,

Does this change need to occur at exactly the same moment?

Might want to take a look at replication for starters if you are not
familiar with the technology.

http://dev.mysql.com/doc/refman/5.0/en/replication.html

SQLyog also offers some interesting synching

http://www.webyog.com/sqlyog/index.php

Thanks,

Jimmy Guerrero
Sr Product Manager