List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:abhishek jain Date:July 13 2006 11:54am
Subject:which is better long rows in table or two short row tables
View as plain text
Dear Friends,
I was to create a site with quite some heavy mySQL database.
I wanted to know which is better longer rows in a table or two short rows
tables.
When compared in terms of speed etc.

Pl. help me , with this question and any other tip you may find can be
useful to me.

Thanks,
Abhishek jain

Thread
which is better long rows in table or two short row tablesabhishek jain13 Jul
  • Re: which is better long rows in table or two short row tablesBrent Baisley13 Jul
  • Re: which is better long rows in table or two short row tablesMiles Thompson13 Jul