List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Rithish Saralaya Date:July 12 2006 6:56am
Subject:RE: How to log the execution time of each query
View as plain text
> I would like to log the execution time for each query in my MySQL server
> .Is there any possible way?

If you are using MySQL to serve an application, then it is advisable to do
the logging through the application scripts. For in most cases, you might
require more information other than time alone, to debug slowness, such as -
-> Which script fired the query.
-> Number of rows retrieved.
etc.

Regards,
Rithish.

Thread
How to log the execution time of each queryMukul \(Cognizant\) Saha11 Jul
  • Re: How to log the execution time of each queryBarry11 Jul
    • Re: How to log the execution time of each queryDan Buettner11 Jul
  • RE: How to log the execution time of each queryRithish Saralaya12 Jul