List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Mukul \(Cognizant\) Saha Date:July 11 2006 5:36am
Subject:How to log the execution time of each query
View as plain text
Hi,

I would like to log the execution time for each query in my MySQL server
.Is there any possible way?

Please not that, the - log-slow-queries option will not suffice for my
requirement.

Thanks & Regards

Mukul Saha

Cognizant Technology Solutions,Kolkata.
Ph: 033-2357 3211 / 5221, Vnet:33790

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are for the sole use of the intended
If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and
Any unauthorised review, use, disclosure, dissemination, forwarding, printing or copying
of this email or any action taken in reliance on this e-mail is strictly
prohibited and may be unlawful.

  Visit us at http://www.cognizant.com
Thread
How to log the execution time of each queryMukul \(Cognizant\) Saha11 Jul
  • Re: How to log the execution time of each queryBarry11 Jul
    • Re: How to log the execution time of each queryDan Buettner11 Jul
  • RE: How to log the execution time of each queryRithish Saralaya12 Jul