List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Hank Date:July 11 2006 3:36am
Subject:Re: How to look for balanced parenthesis?
View as plain text
> I used to use UltraEdit, but then switched to EditPlus because it can edit
> remote files almost transparently. (Opening a file FTP's it down, you edit
> local copy, Saving FTP's it back.)

FYI - UltraEdit can do this - It uses SFTP over SSH to edit remote files.
Works like a charm.

-Hank
mysql, query

Thread
How to look for balanced parenthesis?mos9 Jul
  • Re: How to look for balanced parenthesis?Rhino9 Jul
    • Re: How to look for balanced parenthesis?Miles Thompson10 Jul
      • Re: How to look for balanced parenthesis?Hank11 Jul
        • Re: How to look for balanced parenthesis?Miles Thompson11 Jul
          • Re: How to look for balanced parenthesis?Andrew Kreps11 Jul
    • Re: How to look for balanced parenthesis?mos10 Jul
  • Re: How to look for balanced parenthesis?Miles Thompson10 Jul
  • Re: How to look for balanced parenthesis?Joerg Bruehe10 Jul
    • Re: How to look for balanced parenthesis?Pooly11 Jul
  • Re: How to look for balanced parenthesis?Rhino10 Jul