List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Shain Lee Date:July 11 2006 2:45am
Subject:mysql - multimedia database
View as plain text
Hi ,

  I'm just behind a mulimedia database , that wanted to be online with WAP contents. So ,
i decided to go ahead with mysql , and i installed mysql latest 5.0 in fedora core 5 with
innoDB .upto now every thing success.
  But , my worries is , how can i created huge mulimedia database with mysql ?
  There are lots of subcatagories ,  in each and every main catagories ,
  for example ,
  Movie stars ---> actors ----- > hollywood--->abc--->ddd
                                             bollywood-->aaa---->sss
                         actress -----> hollywood---->aaa
                                             bollywood--->qqq
  like that , there should be alot of main catagories and sub catagotries. All contents
types are available , like wallpaper , greetings, ring tones ..., movies clips .....etc.

  Those contents are supposed to stored as BLOB in mysql database itself.

  So , can somebody , help me to created most reliable mysql - multimedia database ?

  any ideas and comments are welcome ,

  Thanx in advance,
  Shaine.

 All new Yahoo! Mail "The new Interface is stunning in its simplicity and ease of use." -
PC Magazine
Thread
mysql - multimedia databaseShain Lee11 Jul
  • Re: mysql - multimedia databaseDaniel da Veiga11 Jul
  • Re: mysql - multimedia databasePeter Van Dijck11 Jul