List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Rhino Date:July 10 2006 3:40pm
Subject:Re: How to look for balanced parenthesis?
View as plain text
----- Original Message -----
From: "Miles Thompson" <miles@stripped>
To: <mysql@stripped>
Sent: Sunday, July 09, 2006 8:10 PM

> At 03:48 PM 7/9/2006, Rhino wrote:
>

>>----- Original Message ----- From: "mos" <mos99@stripped>

I really don't know if Eclipse can edit files on a server. My workspace is
on my local PC so I've never tried editing a file on a server.

I can certainly see that it would be convenient to be able to edit a file on
a server without having to manually transfer the file back and forth! But
Eclipse is pretty smart so I'd be a little surprised if they forced you to
transfer the file manually.

--
Rhino

How to look for balanced parenthesis?mos9 Jul
  • Re: How to look for balanced parenthesis?Rhino9 Jul
    • Re: How to look for balanced parenthesis?Miles Thompson10 Jul
      • Re: How to look for balanced parenthesis?Hank11 Jul
        • Re: How to look for balanced parenthesis?Miles Thompson11 Jul
          • Re: How to look for balanced parenthesis?Andrew Kreps11 Jul
    • Re: How to look for balanced parenthesis?mos10 Jul
  • Re: How to look for balanced parenthesis?Miles Thompson10 Jul
  • Re: How to look for balanced parenthesis?Joerg Bruehe10 Jul
    • Re: How to look for balanced parenthesis?Pooly11 Jul
  • Re: How to look for balanced parenthesis?Rhino10 Jul