List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Paul McCullagh Date:July 6 2006 8:37pm
Subject:Re: PBXT version 0.9.5 has been released
View as plain text
Hi DÆVID,

Thanks for your feedback. What version of IE are you using?

You got a point about the style. I'll look into it...

Please reply to me directly, or write to support@stripped.

Thanks,

Paul

On Jul 6, 2006, at 9:17 PM, Daevid Vincent wrote:

> Your site has a bunch of JS errors (using IE) so I can't roll over ANY
> of
> the menus (left or upper right). I also cannot write to 'contact'
> because of
> this same error. Hence I send it here... To the list... *sigh*
>
> Can I also suggest not using a dark red hyperlink with black text. I
> didn't
> even realize those were links until I randomly rolled over one and it
> highlighted bright red.
>
> DÆVID

Thread
PBXT version 0.9.5 has been releasedPaul McCullagh5 Jul
  • RE: PBXT version 0.9.5 has been releasedDaevid Vincent6 Jul
  • Re: PBXT version 0.9.5 has been releasedPaul McCullagh7 Jul