List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Ed Reed Date:July 6 2006 8:17pm
Subject:Re: Show tables replacement
View as plain text
Thanks for the helpful words. The fact of the matter is that I would love to upgrade but
since 5.0x doesn't have all the capabilities of 4.1x, an upgrade is out of the question
at this time. So I'm left to looking here for help.

Thanks for your time.

Anyone else have an idea on this?

On 7/6/06, Ed Reed < EReed@stripped > wrote:
> Anyone have an idea on this?

Upgrade. Or at least stop repeating the question.

Jochem