List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Ed Reed Date:July 5 2006 8:54pm
Subject:Re: Show tables replacement
View as plain text
Anyone have an idea on this?

Thanks

>>> "Ed Reed" <EReed@stripped> 6/30/06 2:51:44 PM >>>
Opps!

Thanks for the quick reply, Dan. But I forgot to mention I'm running MySQL 4.1.11

Any other suggestions?

Thanks again.

In the last episode (Jun 30), Ed Reed said:
> Is there a Select statement I can use to get table names so that I
> could use other Select statement syntax on the results?
>
> What I'd like to do is this,
>
> SHOW Replace(TABLES, 'tbl','') Like 'tbl%';
>
> But this doesn't work so I need a Select statement that can do the
> same thing.

SELECT table_name FROM information_schema.tables;

--
Dan Nelson
dnelson@stripped

Thread
Show tables replacementEd Reed30 Jun
  • Re: Show tables replacementDan Nelson30 Jun
Re: Show tables replacementEd Reed30 Jun
Re: Show tables replacementEd Reed5 Jul
Re: Show tables replacementEd Reed6 Jul
  • Re: Show tables replacementJochem van Dieten6 Jul
Re: Show tables replacementEd Reed6 Jul
  • Re: Show tables replacementDaniel da Veiga6 Jul