List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Andreas Widerøe Andersen Date:July 1 2006 10:52am
Subject:Re: Recommended backup scripts for mysql databases
View as plain text
Thanks for all your help. I now have a nice backup script running. What I'm
planning to do a little later this summer is to set up a RAID backup server
on my DSL connection ftp downloading the mysql databases every night from my
co-location server. This way I will have a nice archive of dumps on two
locations to be even safer.

In my setup I now have 3 my.sh scripts executed at the same time through a
cronjob. Could it be problematic to do this at the same time or does it not
matter? The databases aren't large.

Cheers,
Andreas

Thread
Recommended backup scripts for mysql databasesAndreas Widerøe Andersen27 Jun
  • Re: Recommended backup scripts for mysql databasesDaniel da Veiga27 Jun
    • Re: Recommended backup scripts for mysql databasesTimur Izhbulatov27 Jun
      • Re: Recommended backup scripts for mysql databasesAndreas Widerøe Andersen29 Jun
        • Re: Recommended backup scripts for mysql databasesDan Buettner29 Jun
  • Re: Recommended backup scripts for mysql databasesDan Buettner27 Jun
    • RE: Recommended backup scripts for mysql databasesTim Lucia29 Jun
      • Re: Recommended backup scripts for mysql databasesGerald L. Clark29 Jun
      • Re: Recommended backup scripts for mysql databasesDan Buettner29 Jun
        • RE: Recommended backup scripts for mysql databasesTim Lucia29 Jun
          • Re: Recommended backup scripts for mysql databasesDan Buettner29 Jun
            • RE: Recommended backup scripts for mysql databasesTim Lucia30 Jun
              • Re: Recommended backup scripts for mysql databasesDan Buettner30 Jun
                • Re: Recommended backup scripts for mysql databasesAndreas Widerøe Andersen30 Jun
                  • Re: Recommended backup scripts for mysql databasesDan Buettner30 Jun
                    • Re: Recommended backup scripts for mysql databasesAndreas Widerøe Andersen1 Jul
      • Re: Recommended backup scripts for mysql databasesDaniel da Veiga29 Jun