List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Peter Van Dijck Date:July 1 2006 1:47am
Subject:Re: Need way to see all relations?
View as plain text
Oh, InnoDB tables? I was assuming MyISAM tables.. :) And I'm not a
total expert, but that's my understanding.

Peter

On 6/30/06, Daevid Vincent <daevid@stripped> wrote:
> That doesn't seem right. I know that MYISAM tables don't understand
> relations, but INNODB tables most certainly understand foreign key
> constraints and in fact cause me a lot of grief sometimes when trying to
> insert a record or create a new table that violates said constraints ;-)
>
> DÆVID

Thread
Need way to see all relations?Daevid Vincent1 Jul
Re: Need way to see all relations?Peter Van Dijck1 Jul
  • RE: Need way to see all relations?Daevid Vincent1 Jul
Re: Need way to see all relations?Peter Van Dijck1 Jul
Re: Need way to see all relations?Peter Brawley1 Jul
  • RE: Need way to see all relations?Daevid Vincent1 Jul