List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Pat Sherrill Date:April 17 1999 8:20pm
Subject:Re: [PHP3] Re: ERes for Linux (fwd)
View as plain text
A hearty second from me.  We have been building commercial client/server
apps with WIN frontends and Linux backends using MySQL for two years or more
(at least I've paid for e-mail support for 2 years).  We then deploy
MySQL/PHP driven Web pages based on these apps.

As far as commercial OS's, we have been SCO UNIX resellers from the
beginning (circa 1985 originally as an SCO OEM) and quite frankly the Linux,
MySQL, PHP support in an open forum far surpasses our paid commercial
support.

Pat Sherrill
Michael-Clarke Company, Inc.