List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Steve Orton Date:June 28 2006 8:31pm
Subject:RE: Tough query to crack
View as plain text
  I don't think that will work because Context_ID is not found in 'targets_list' hence the
error.  That's why I thought the Context_ID field was being assigned with the value of
@ContextID.  That's the only way we can get this value.

  What I would like is Context_ID to be filled with the user var. @Context_ID and the
Target_IDs found in both the tables.  So if the input is 3, then each entry should be 3
and any target ID found with the flags associated with context 3 applied.  These flags
are processed earlier in this same procedure and the IDs are put into the
APPLICABLE_TARGET_IDS temporary table.

 steve---

Steven J Orton
Software Engineer