List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:战芳 Date:June 27 2006 10:35am
Subject:How can I connect to mysql server using PHP?
View as plain text
Hello everyone:
     I wanna connect to mysql server using PHP. My operating system is Redhat Fedora Core
4, and the version of mysql is 4.1.3 beta. I've started the server using a statement like
this:
#>/usr/local/mysql/bin/mysqld -uroot& -S/var/lib/mysql/mysql.sock
But when I call mysql_pconnect("localhost","root","") in my web page, the server return me
an error, saying "Can't connect to socket:/var/lib/mysql/mysql.sock(13)". How can I do?

                                Fang

Thread
How can I connect to mysql server using PHP?战芳27 Jun
  • Re: How can I connect to mysql server using PHP?Chris White27 Jun