List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:mos Date:June 26 2006 3:13pm
Subject:Re: A lot of HD Writing
View as plain text
At 10:36 AM 6/25/2006, Santiago del Castillo wrote:
>Hi, thanks for answering!
>
>I am using MyISAM tables.
>
>So, based in your answer i assume that is usual to have a lot of HD
>Writing, isn't it?

Only if your application is writing to the database. If you have no
application running, then MySQL should have no activity. So you must have
some sort of application writing or reading from the database.

What does "Show ProcessList" display? (Run MySQL.Exe and run this command.)
This will tell you which user is connected to the database and what sql
command is executing. Post the results here so we can look at it.

Mike